TECHNICAL PARKA Q152/1 DSUP
Functional parka made of 10k membrane fabric with silver printed lining reflecting the body heat, equipped with inner handles for carrying over the shoulders and a removable visor for additional protection from foul weather
- taped seams
- inner handles
- hood with face and nape adjusters and removable brim
- waist drawcord with adjusters in hand pockets
- adjustable hem
- 3D-curved sleeve
- utility pocket on the left sleeve
- two inner pockets with zips
- elasticated cuffs with thumb slits
- consealed zip pocket on the side
- pocket for smart cards on the right sleeve
- hand pockets with zips and flaps
- streight fit
- optimal arm-long length
- 3L functional fabric: outer matt layer 100% PE with durable water repellent; membrane with waterproofness 10'000 мм H₂O and water vapor permeability 5'000 g/m² / 24 h; inner layer - sustainable tricot
- lining is overprinted with silver dots that reflect and retain the warmth your body generates
- bio-based SUSTANS wadding by DuPont Sorona 100 g/m²
- cold protection -15 °C
model is 1,84 m, weight 74, chest 100; wearing a size L.
Delivery prices vary during promotions and offers and per country. All delivery costs can be found at the checkout.
Secure payment via secure connection VISA, MasterCard and PayPal.